Friday 23 January 2015

2015 and beyond..

where have I been...

I neglected this blog for a long time. But why not start it up again. Its a great way to compile ideas and builds. I think a lot of forums and forth have given way to facebook. But its very difficult to find anything again on facebook. Also is there anything more than photos and "likes".

So a lot of catching up to do. Last year was not massively productive in terms of models. BUT this year will definitely see some quite exciting developments for me.



Ka-Mi amphibian from DML



2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark
    I agree. Those who control the ``thing`` have created spaces for freedom like facebook aand tools like mobile phones and things like that, and they sell them like : Use it! , buy it! You'll be free!! (While I control you)

    I,m waiting for the updates on your blog
    Best regards,
    Julio Rojas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julio !! so great to hear from you. I will be updating shortly. really glad to see you here.
    best to you
    Mark

    ReplyDelete